Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Unintentionally Desire

pics from gettyimages


It was as seducing as pheromone to a male bug;
or as tempting as smokey fresh baked forbidden-fruit pie.
It happened to me just habitually.
I didn't even know if it's something real or my sexual appetite was talking.

Your silly laugh on me when I pouted because my vanilla ice cream was melting too quick;
when my own handmade cookies made you skip dinner and asking everybody who had more;
and how you lightly knock my head to say: " Be careful, Young Lady"

I like myself for being unnoticed by others, because I knew you in different would act contrarily.
I wish it's just a lie, I wish it's just a dream.
Sadly, this beautiful unintentionally desire won't be able to go further because our God has created different path for us.

Let's wish for another moment, let's wish for another life.
I will see you in some other time.

No comments:

Post a Comment