Wednesday, August 5, 2009

(mis)Communication

Thoughts of an 18 years old girl on her bed before she fell asleep:

How could she think I spasm because I am a druggie rather than having a nightmare?
How could she think I am no longer virgin because all of my friends are not?
How could she think I steal or sell something because I can go out everyday without money given?
How could she think I will be just okay because I only have the fever, not the cancer or nervous system disorder?
How could she think I can do all things because I seem able to do it?
How could she think and treat me none like a mother, real mother, biological mother?
I think I don't understand this.

Thoughts of a 47 years old single mother on the same bed before she fell asleep:

Why couldn't my daughter just simply spasm because of having a nightmare rather than being a druggie?
Why couldn't my daughter be able to stay virgin even though all of her friends are not?
Why couldn't my daughter ask me for money instead of stealing or selling stuffs?
Why couldn't my daughter take care of herself? It's only fever for God's sake!
Why couldn't my daughter do all the things she can surely do?
Why couldn't my daughter act like good girl that I can take pride in?
I think I don't understand this.


The mother and the daughter were sleeping on the same bed, back on to each other.
The daughter was crying quietly because she didn't want her mother to hear it.
She didn't let her mother to understand her.
The mother's heart was broken into pieces but she didn't say any to her daughter.
She didn't let her daughter to understand her, either.
They didn't trust each other.
They didn't feel the love between anymore.
They just need a time, a really good timing, to talk. Talk. Talk.
They lacked of communications since years ago.
They couldn't even recall it, when it started, when they didn't talk each other anymore.

Dear God, they just need the time. You will grant them one, won't You?

2 comments:

  1. Yea,they both just need a right time to talk,nice point of view :) tumben bijaksanaa..kikikikikikiki

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahahahahha yea yea yea.. bijaksana dong kalo kasih advice sama these little lousy 18 years old girl..

    mana nih lahayyy?? katanya comment sok bijaksana tepu tepuuu

    ReplyDelete