Monday, August 3, 2009

Lessons for Life

I just got home and my mind is full with words and thought.
Well, it's gonna be another not-to-be-having-any-sleep craic
(Irish slang: pleasant conversation or talk).
I know I am not pretty good at describing or storytelling something in a nice order or plot, but I will try my best because things I have in my mind right now are really good and precious things to share, as long as I pass it on correctly, hahahaha.

Well, I went out with my 3 older girl friends (in this case they are all over 30 years old).
We watched movie, had some food, laugh and it came the moment, sharing things.
We were talking about life, love, money, guys, friendship, food, everything girls could ever talk about, not to be boundary by our gap of ages of course.
From our conversation, which is most about love and life, I discover something that we are all can use for developing good spirit and good mind, indeed.

Every person God had created, they have their own destiny, their own fate, their own options to choose in every single life. When it turns to positive or negative outcome, it is all because our decision made earlier, and there is no mistake over there.
If it turns positive, it MEANS that is your time to continue your life to make it better than before.
BUT, if it turns negative, it MEANS you have to learn more so your future will not be getting worse and maybe, inadvertently, you help or save other's life. And it might not happened if you were making the (you may think) positive decision first.
So, every time you feel failed or regret of negative decision you have made, maybe this is the time you should perceive that it has to be related to other thing, good thing, indeed.
Okay, if it's to abstract to understand I would put it in example of my good friend's life (thank you for my besties to lend me her story).

She was born in a looking good family but fragile inside. During her childhood until teenager she had through this family matters until her parents decided to divorce when she was in 9th grade but it had just legalized 2 years after. She was being put in a middle of her parent's battlefield while they were fighting for winning her. They didn't even listen to her voice, what she would like to utterance to. Right now, she is living with her mother in pretty adequate life although sometimes they would fall down too. But, her father, her biological and not other father (her mom doesn't marry again) never gave her money support as his obligation, routinely. He only gave her money when he had it. I assumed she has to stop her life when her father didn't have money. Don't you think so?
However, she has grown up pretty good. She went into best university in her country, and scored quite satisfying GPA. Despite her little wacky and mischievous attitude of common young adult, she still being responsible to herself and her family.

In her life, I hardly see happiness come along. In that young age, she supposed to have what normal young girl could have such as affection from parent, stability of life, etc. But, she told me that all she had been through make her become more mature and stronger, so every problems she had nowadays, she can through it pretty well. She helps some friends too due to their problems. This what I call the other side of negative things that could turn into positive things when you handle it wisely and willingly. By helping others with their problems, she is developing herself instead, isn't she?

Actually, I still have the other lesson about love and friendship, but I will talk about it in the next post this afternoon.. I am feeling a little exhausted. *o*
I'll see you soon...

4 comments:

  1. sinjay i love the quote dehhh, i write it over ya

    Every person God had created, they have their own destiny, their own fate, their own options to choose in every single life. When it turns to positive or negative outcome, it is all because our decision made earlier, and there is no mistake over there.

    so wise..hehehehehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. my pleasure darlingg.. =)
    hehehehe wait for the love and friendship lesson yaaaa...

    ReplyDelete
  3. kayaknya kemaren gw ngomentarin ni post panjang lebar tp kok ga ada yaaa?
    lo apus yaaa jayyy?
    fufuuuu... padahal gw lagi bijaksana tuh kemaren...
    hahahahahhaa

    ReplyDelete
  4. kagaaak brayyy..
    sumpe sumpe kagak gw apus, ngapain jgaa gw apus..
    kayaknya error pas lo post kali..

    ReplyDelete