Thursday, July 30, 2009

Today's Out

I am feeling good today somehow.
I woke up around 7.30 in the morning, pretty early for a holiday.
It was all about my high pitch mother who said, " Banguuunnn! Kuliah jam berapa??"
I simply replied, " Yeah, midday, mom" and then went back sleeping. ( I can easily lie although I wasn't really conscious yet, ahahahhaa).
Well, I have been already woken up because of the noisy sound of mother, so, I couldn't get back to sleep after few trials.
I got out my room, and remembered of BUBUR CIKINI I bought yesterday, actually that was my scrappy meal, but still tasted goood. Hahaha.. What a nice breakfast..
And then I believed if I got back to my bedroom again, I would be sleeping and getting FAT FAT FATTER and also late for watching Harry Potter: Half Blood Prince with Anisa Lahay at PV, 12 P.M.


Next, I watched TV and looked at newspaper I subscribe.
On the first page, my eyes were looking at a man on the left up of the Kompas newspaper.
I laughed because there was a picture of my friend's father, Hadar Nafis Gumay, talked about politics nowadays related to the President Elections.
After finished reading (well, flick through is more correct), I called Lahay to wake her up since she is sooooooooooooooo fucking shit to be woken up.
I surfed the internet and the time was pointing at 10 A.M. something, took a bath and blablabla stuffs and the time was already 11.20.
I drove fast while kept calling Noor A. Lahay because she didn't pick up my phone.
I arrived at PV, bought ticket for two, came inside first, and Lahay caught up at minute 15 or so.

After that, we met Angki and Siddik at J.Co and I left PV because I had to pick up my obnoxious little brother and sister at Menteng, and paid some bills at Mampang.
I drove back to PV and we moved to Citos to watch performance of my friends.
It was a reallllly cooooool one. I tempted to eat fuckin junkfood BK: BBQ beefacon with cheese! because of Si Noor. arghhhhh! She said "You can eat anything anytime, but BK?". darn youuu!


We took away the BK and ate that along our way to Teras Coffee to do some chitchatting, playing, meeting some loyal customers over there, since we are all one of those loyal customers. hahaahha...
At 9 PM, we went back home and here i am sitting in front of my mother's lappie because mine is broken and haven't got it repaired yet due to this and that (money and the place to fix it is not in my GPS' mind).
Well, that's my day going..
Once again, I am feeling pretty happy. weird...

3 comments:

  1. kok gw bacanya ketawa2 ya bok..wonder why..dr sentence pertama yang u can easily lie altho u havent really woken up yet...hahahah..ditambah dgn kebiasaan si lahay..
    hari ni hr trakir gw di ccf, tesnya byk salah paham gitu..dodoll..td gw makan sm temen2 gw yang tajir2 itu, dan ditutup dgn kata2 kurang lebih sperti ini: "kalo ada yg mau ke london,uda tinggal bli tiket,nginep tmpat gw yaa.."dilanjutkan dgn"kalo ada yg ke swiss juga..."lalu"kalo ke paris juga..."lalu "kalo ke spore juga.."and so on and so on..huahahahhahaha.tp sbenernya masi ada 3hr buat mantepin conversation,but ga tau pada msk apa kaga..miss you deh..bsk ketemu horee

    ReplyDelete
  2. @anisa lahay: lo ketawain yang bagian mana? your obnoxious habit, newspaper, BK, or dennis junio??
    ahahahahahah

    @zefa: asik asikk iya ntar bertemuu..
    astagaaa kapan gw bisa ngmg just like one of your friends yaaah boookkkk?? hiks hiks hiks ngarepp

    ReplyDelete