Tuesday, July 28, 2009

I Miss You

My good friend sent this through message yesterday.
I simply texted her back:
"hahaha, why don't you send this message directly to him? It means nothing for me, dumbass! =9"
She replied:
"you are soooo meannnnnnnnn, you know I can't text him such things. That's why I rather sent it to youu darlinggggg... lol"

This is what she sent me:

I miss you, yeah I can't lie about it.
I drive all along the road, but I remember you still.
I heard the song and its just recall you again.
Darn it, why can't I just let you go?
Why can't I just move on?
Why on earth I keep sticking on you?
Am I being cursed? Or am I being foolish?
Oh darling, I wish you know that I miss you, really, really bad.

I replied her again:
"Hey darling, I know you miss me, I can feel it too, but I am too afraid to admit that I miss you."
She replied:
"benconggggggggggggggggg, kurang ajarrrr... jadi ngarepp kannnnnnn??"

I laughed, and went to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment