Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Strong Words

Sometime, I feel both flattered and happy when I find out what I have said is apparently important for themselves, both she or he. Although, all of you can see that the words are not like written by the great philosopher or said by the famous person. I believe everybody can make her/his own strong words because it is only alignment of words come at the right time and match with the right person.
As an example I want to share a short story about simply strong words like written below.

I talked on msn with a friend, three months ago, K, who apparently appeared as the same person as one who are talked about on previous post: uncomfortable prejudice.
Here are part of the conversation we had:

K says:
hahahaha

K says:
yeah, exactly

K says:
i really want to be strong just like you

K says:
i salute you!

I say:
haha if you want to be strong,

I say:
you have to be selfish

I say:
i cried almost everyday for the past week

I say:
think this and that

I say:
day by day i realize, we have to be tough

I say:
we are grown up already, think like one then.

K says:
hmmm that's right

K says:
awwwwwwwww, thank you very muchhhh

I say:
haha of course

K says:
I feel so much better after reading it

I say:
hahaha, i didn't realize i could say some stuff, i think my craving-for-food-stomach did it..

I say:
or, God simply sent me to say what He needs to say

I say:
blahhhh hahahahaha

K says:
hahahahaaha


See? Was not that simple?
Go make your own strong words and share to some needed friends... =)

No comments:

Post a Comment