Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Hello, Dear

I finally made one, yeah!
Following maybe, the trend, that everybody from the young to the old have it.
Yes, it is a blog.
To be honest, I don't really both like and good at writing stuffs.
But then, this feeling came out and I just think I have to start writing. It is good for self soothing though.

Scrapersona
after quite a fast blog-name-selection.

first thought, I don't even know where the words came from, and then I googled a picture of scrap+personage, since scrapersona and scrapersonage didn't work.
this is the picture I got at the first place,



well, it looks a lil bit weird yet fascinating.
quite make a match with her philosophy of scrapersona, which is taken from the best dictionary i have ever met:

scrap (skrp) : a small piece or bit.
per·so·na (pr-sn) : one's public image or personality, as distinguished from the inner self.

voila, make your own perception then.. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment