Thursday, July 23, 2009

Little Hope

She called me earlier today, told me a fun story about her recent news of her love life..
A little smile showed up clearly on my face, but luckily she didn't know it because we were talking on the phone..
From our conversation, here are some of the stories:

I travelled for miles ignoring all the traffic.
I didn't care if the heat of the sun slowly burning my skin.
You know I hate high temperature but it's all paid off when your face were drawn in my head.
Oh God, I have to admit it that I still wanted you so bad.
Despite the fact that I had been trying to forget you, which apparently became a lie to myself.
And when I saw you for the first time after months, I could lie to myself no more that I still unable to get over you, yet.
But one thing, I promise to myself that I am a big girl with big heart and also big dignity to left you behind.
Just like when it happens by the time you were just about to picture my face.
I walked away with big smile on my face just to message you that I am okay even though I am not really am at that moment.
I could feel it, my little victory although I didn't even win a thing, yet.
But, again, another thing I can assured you, I will be getting stronger by the day until I have you or someone else have me.


How come that things wouldn't make you laugh, as a girl?
I ask you once again, you have that little smile, don't you?

No comments:

Post a Comment