Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Hatred

FUCK!
FUCK them all!
I hate my lifeeeee...
I always cry for what they ask me to do but in fact, I can't.
I always be pity for them when they beg or cry to me.
I hate when I always say yes rather than no, although I know I can't do or give what they want.
But it always be me, the one they are blaming to, when it goes wrong.
The one they are blaming, because I look happier and more succeeded than they do.
How come we never work out all the problems?
I have tried my best to give what they want, what they like, what they need.
But when I want my rights, they don't give a shit, any shit.
Right now, I just want to disappear, I want to vanish.
I want to see what they would be if there is no me.
If it will be better, I am willing to go, forever, and never come back.
Are you happy now?


No comments:

Post a Comment