Monday, July 27, 2009

Babble of Happiness

I often ask myself for what happiness means of.
Lately, it becomes the biggest question I have with no answer on it.
The last thing I could recall about happiness was when I received my three-months-awaiting of a black leather ankle boots.
Is that it? Can't I feel happiness everyday?
I wonder why on earth this could be happening to me, or others.
If someone can't feel happiness for her or his own life, why should God created her or his?
I don't blame God, but I am just asking..
I just want to know.. Will anybody provide me an answer, or The Mighty, would you answer me?

3 comments:

  1. dont ask big things for what you call happiness
    remember again, try to look back again, every single smile is a form of happiness. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahhaha thank you for reminding me of what a little smile means of.. =)
    as an human, whom never ever get satisfy of everything, we will always ask for greater happiness, take it as my self-justification.. =9

    well, you have heard my story of life, haven't you? that's one of the reason i keep ranting about happiness.. hehee

    ReplyDelete
  3. Instead, get in better shape than 99 percent of the people some of the nicki minaj skin lightening most dreaded diseases in
    the long run.

    My webpage :: skin lightening cream india

    ReplyDelete