Sunday, July 19, 2009

Oh, It Is Love



I found this when I cleaned up my dusky desk.
It's interesting alignment of words to me, therefore I decided to write the things here.
It has no title and I remember of one Hellogoodbye song called Oh, It Is Love.
So, here it is, a touching story of a girl.

She took sleeping pills just to ignore you, who had always come in every single her dreams.
She took the aspirin, to get rid her headache because you had across her mind too often.
She took her daily painkiller to overcome you who had been virusing her.
She smoked cigar just to feel assured that her life worth to live more than her lungs.
She seemed so deeply in trouble.
She felt afraid to change.
She worried been able getting use to with changes.
Therefore, she denied every single step of new start.
It was her who kept doubting about who she should be and what must be done.
She thought for quite long, and she only wanted to hear your voice and laugh again.
She only wanted to hear you saying simply old words: You make me happy and so special.
She was just too foolish yet naive to kept believing she would be forever his breath.
She forgot, God blessed him to be able breathing by himself.
Just so you know, she told me once she really thanked God for meeting you who had painted her life colorfully.
She thanked God, you found your own life with love although you easily had forgotten all about her.
"Godspeed, darling. I love you," she finished her words then close her eyes.



I found it kinda blue and gloomy, don't you think so?

No comments:

Post a Comment