Thursday, July 23, 2009

Morning Babble

I drank a little amount of liquor because I know I will be driving myself alone, home.
I wished I have someone to take care of me when I freed myself by letting me, myself, unconscious.
But, it wasn't like I wanted to be.
Again, I took care of others.
I didn't mind doing it, but sometimes I just wanted to be the one whom people care about.
Is it too much? Is it forbidden?
Just to feel free and being loved by someone..
I wasn't being myself, the real me, but I enjoyed it.
Once said, Life is free, Love your life.
I am trying to, my dear..

2 comments:

  1. i care for u njaayy..kikikikikikikk
    but you r one of those people destinied to take care others..your gift it is..lols

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah.. actually i kinda feel grateful of having it, but some other times i feel stupid. Like two of my friends told me earlier today and yesterday, "bedain njay baik sama bodoh, tipis lho". I started to think...

    ReplyDelete